At our school emphasis is laid on a holistic approach encompassing the body, the emotional wellbeing, the mental development with strong accent on self understanding and introspection. Our methods and approaches have the following characteristics:
- A friendly, safe, supportive environment that encourages self-discipline and introspection
- An emphasis on inquiry based learning rather than rote based learning
- Inter-disciplinary approach to knowledge is encouraged, so that the child can integrate knowledge of different subjects for a natural, holistic and integrated along with self-development.
- A direct focus on developing powers of the mind and qualities of the heart through special programmes and classes.
- The teacher often leads by example to inspire learning and creates an environment where collective learning and sharing of skills is encouraged.